Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The New Yorker!

So I am a little behind on my posting so forgive me please, summers are so crazy for us. About two weeks ago Tyler & I decide that we would finally go to the New Yorker restaurant downtown because we had some Gastronomy gift cards. We decided on the New Yorker because I'm not a seafood lover.

This was kind of a romantic night. We got a little dressed up and sat in a corner booth with candle light and a rose on the table. Tyler was so embarrassed that I was taking pictures so I couldn't get too many good ones, but this was like the table we sat at.
I love my husband and am so thankful that we can enjoy each others company and we laugh so hard when we are together. I am glad I have a best friend as well as a husband.

I am so not a chocolate fan but when I saw this I had to try it. This was our dessert. It was a Chocolate Devils cake with Vanilla Bean ice cream. It was sooooooo good. We had such a great night together. I hope for more date nights to come.

4 comments:

Paige said...

Yummy! I love Gastronomy... you sound like Russ - he won't eat seafood either. What a cute couple you are!

Heather said...

I l o v e date nights... i need them more often!! That dessert looks great!! :)

Clegg Family said...

That dessert is to die for! I am so jealous...what a fun night out on the town! Miss you guys!

Shannon said...

Carrie,
I'm so glad you commented because I forgot what your blog address was. So good to catch up with you and even better, to keep catching up on your blog! You guys are cute- I can't wait for a Park City trip...