Last weekend we went to our first Grizzlies game with our friends Jamie and Justin and we had a ton of fun! I was hoping all night for a fight but nothing, there was so much slamming into the walls but no fist throwing. Maybe our next game we will see some blood and also be very prepared with a cow bell and jersey LOL!Monday, May 12, 2008
First Grizzlies Game!
Last weekend we went to our first Grizzlies game with our friends Jamie and Justin and we had a ton of fun! I was hoping all night for a fight but nothing, there was so much slamming into the walls but no fist throwing. Maybe our next game we will see some blood and also be very prepared with a cow bell and jersey LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
You guys are so cute! Thanks for letting me be a friend! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! I hope you've had a good day!
Looks like fun!!! I too have totally want to test out a Zamboni!!
Post a Comment