Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Calli

This post is for our baby girl Calli that we just love. Calli is a 5 1/2 Yr old Weimaraner and from day one has always loved to snuggle and be in the middle of Tyler and I. Calli is part of the family and we look at her like our child. I was looking through some pictures and found some of her as a puppy, look at those big floppy ears and overly huge feet. She was the cuties little puppy ever.

Mommies Pretty Girl!

Calli has her own bed in our room but every morning when Tyler gets out of bed to shower, Calli has to take Tyler's spot so she jumps into bed and snuggle's like a person and has to be touching me. Here is a picture I took the other morning.

I don't know what we would do without her she is the best dog ever!

4 comments:

Heather said...

what a cute dog! someday I hope to have a dog but, 3 kids are enough for me right now!!! :)

Clegg Family said...

Very cute pictures! You know I'm not a huge "dog person" - although I do have to admit, Calli is pretty cute!!

LittlePartyof7 said...

Oh sweet baby girl!! I can't believe she was so teeny!! Love that little cuddler!!

Ryan and Amber said...

What a cute dog! Riley would have so much fun with her. Let me know when you are free and we'll get them together!