Summer is already almost over with and I am sad, I haven't even been to Lake Powell yet or on any great vacations. Here's an overview of June at the Farnworth's house
My birthday dinner at Salt City Burger. Bridger learning peek a boo & hiding under his drawers
First Bees game, hopefully more to come
Pineview with his first life jacket on Uncle Russ and Aunt Jennies Boat
Best pals (Jaxon my nephew and Bridger) Jaxon just loves Bridger and every time he seems him he has to hold him and Bridger has a huge smile
Us pasty whites trying to get some rays
Bridger was so good boating he didn't even mind wearing the life jacket the whole time, I can't wait for more boating and hopefully some camping trips to come, we need a good vacation!


3 comments:
I know I've said it but Bridger is so cute! And his "I'm so grabby" shirt is to die for.
That looks so fun! Our boys love the lake too. We should all go to a Bees game together this summer. We went Monday night and had so much fun!
We haven't gone anywhere either!! That's what happens when you get a house or in your case have a baby! No worries, they will come soon. I'm so with you on the Powell thing, I need me some LP!
Post a Comment