Mother's Day this year was a little different.

We usually go, just the girls, to La Caille with our mother for brunch but this year most the family came with there kids and spouses. I look forward to mother's day every year just for the most wonderful brunch, caramelized croissant's with nuts, Eggs Benedict with hash browns and fresh asparagus, fresh squeezed orange juice, pastry swan with fresh fruit and to top it off... a crepe that has ice cream and chocolate in it, I had to be wheeled out of there I was so full.

My amazing mother that I love so much. I admire how strong she is and the person that she is. I love that she loves my little Bridger so much and gets so excited to see him in the mornings even with the lack of sleep that she has had from working the night before. I can't thank her enough for everything she has done for me in my life! I love you mom!

My wonderful sisters. We are missing one sister, Shelley. I love you guys and am so glad I have four best friends that I can always count on for anything even if we are fighting we still are there for each other no matter what!

Most of the grandkids with grandma. We are miss four of the twelve.

The most wonderful husband, and father, any wife could ask for. I just love this man more and more each day, for the father that he is to Bridger and for the husband that gives me unconditional love and listens to my worries, frustrations and my best friend that I can laugh with and know exactly what we are both thinking. Thank you for giving me the best first mothers day!
1 comment:
Hooooray! I'm so glad everything turned out great and that your hubby went with you there. Good luck to keeping new Mommy day traditions as a mother yourself now! =)
Post a Comment