Christmas was alot of fun this year, we were so excited to shop for Bridger and to have our tree that we all picked out together, or mostly I picked out, but we were all together at the tree lot. Ever since I was little I always remember our family going and getting out tree and I want to continue that tradition with my family (no fake trees).
The kids Stocking and stuff Santa brought them. (Bridger's on the right and Calli's on the left)
Bridger was having so much fun just with the wrapping paper

Bridger opening presents






2 comments:
I love all the pictures! They are so stinkin cute. Bridger is getting so big! We need to plan a day and come visit you guys, make a dinner and watch a movie or something. =)
Sorry-I'm a nerd, I meant to specify that the pictures in the blog of Bridger and the cute faces he makes are so super cute and your new family picture is GORGEOUS! It looks to amazing and fake and super beautiful! love it!
Post a Comment