Ever since I was little I have always been spoiled with my mom's homemade Jam, I will not eat jam from the store or out of a jar the thought of it just made me not hungry or want jam because it was not my moms. For years my mom would always make strawberry and raspberry and us kids would help and cant wait for the fresh jam, most my family loves Strawberry but Raspberry has always been my favorite.
I hope to carry on the tradition with my own family! last year was Tyler's and I first attempt to make jam with the help and supervision of my mom it turned out wonderful, so we were almost out and I was getting nervous not having Jam, what was I going to do? so we made our first batch of Jam ALONE and here is what we got. Nothing like freezer jam to last us the year!
Raspberry and Mixed Berry Yummy!



4 comments:
Honestly. Is there anything you and Tyler cannot do? You guys never cease to amaze me!
Freezer jam is my absolute favorite! I am with you, I will not eat store bought jam, its just not good enough! Hope you are feeling good!
freezer jam is the best thing ever. nice work, that is a lot of jam! i wish i had some in my freezer right now.
I love homemade jam. Can you do a little class and teach me?
Post a Comment