So the first day was Monday and we were at sea all day and night on our way to Costa Maya so we were able to explore the ship and do nothing but sunbathe with someone bring us drinks and all the food we could eat. I was in heaven!
Its been a tradition at my work that the guys all rent tuxedos and the girls in cocktail dresses for the Captain's Dinner Night. It was a lot of fun to get dressed up, its been a long time since I have been fancy.
Top left is Kevin my boss and his wife Tami hiding, then Sue & Marv are left front. Above Marv is Dodie and her husband Jerry (Kevin's Dad) then Colton & Rob on back right, Tyler, Me, and Bill and his wife Kathy!
We had such a fun group and so much fun together there was a ton of laughter and inside joke's and many girl trips to the bathroom.

We meet some girls on the sun bathing deck and it turns out they are from Heber. As we got talking we told the girls that we were there with two handsome guys and then all of a sudden Rob came and was looking over the balcony and I dared one of the girls to go and grab his butt, well sure enough Amanda (the girl on the left with the blue dressed) said she would. So as we all watched, even other people we didn't know were watching, and sure enough she did it. We laughed so hard and we became friends with the only other Utah people that we were aware of. The girls were there with McKelle's parents so we had some good times with them.
Bill singing Jackson by Johnny Cash. We all laughed so hard. He did so awesome with the actions and all.
Colton, Rob and I were dared to sing also. We decide on the Beach Boys Surfing in the USA.
So after dinner, singing and going to the theater we came back to our home away from home and found a little friend on our bed with my sunglasses on. It was so funny how Hector (our cabin boy) made it and thought to put sunglasses on it.



2 comments:
I am so jealous! This looks like so much fun. I have been wanting to go on a cruise forever and this just makes me want to more. Ahhhh to be in the sun........ By the way congrats on the baby boy. I told Ian you were preggers and he was mad I knew before he did.:)
That looks like so much fun and you look so beautiful! CONGRATS on the baby -I am so excited for you!!!
Post a Comment