August 14th was the 30th Birthday for Tyler! Wednesday night we wentto bed around 11:30ish and I was so excited for his Birthday, so I thought why not just stay up longer until midnight and be the first person to wish him a happy birthday, so I made sure that I had plenty of conversation until it was time and at midnight I yelled HAPPY BIRTHDAY I know I am a dork.
Tyler and Braxton (Tyler's Nephew) I love this pictures it shows perfect when Tyler smiles his eye disappear! I love his smile.
Starting from the left, Tyler, Me, Braxton (Tyler's Nephew), Joni's niece, Joni (Cory's Wife), Cory (Tyler's Brother), Mom Kay, and Dad Carl! We all had such a great night at dinner the food was fabulous and the bread is to die for. I hope he had a good Birthday.
I love you Tyler.



7 comments:
Carrie you are such a cute wife! Happy Birthday to Tyler, even though he has no idea who I am!
Happy Birthday Tyler! Sounds like it was a good one! We need to plan when you guys will come visit! I could sure use the company.
Happy Birthday! We were up past midnight for Blair's also, and I said it too - so we are both dorks.
ditto to shan's comment. you are a cute wife. and tyler is a super lucky guy! sounds like you guys had a fun night, there isn't anything better that good food and family.
Happy Birthday old man! (I'm kidding since my hubby has 5 years on him)! Looks like fun....we need to get together for some Hand and Foot!
Your birthday story made me laugh. You are hilarious! I'm going to have to steal your idea for my husbands birthday.
Happy Birthday Ty-I was sad we missed it!!! Love you!!!
Post a Comment